Author Topic: Ideas for this space  (Read 191 times)

Agent24

• CEO of Kandel-McGherkin Biodiesel International
    • View Profile
    • Toenail & Pancreas
Ideas for this space
« on: December 16, 2017, 09:44:50 AM »
Is this a good place to ask a question? Should there be somewhere specific to ask questions? Is there and did I miss it?
Or a discussion/off topic section to talk about things like this?

I'm also wondering about prompts and their resulting works... and feedback on such... I think it may become confusing if many people put their works on the prompt thread? perhaps prompts should stand alone and people can post their responses in the feedback section, and refer to which prompt they used if they wanted.

Not sure what the optimal solution to that is, I wonder what other forums do?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:52:23 PM by Serena »
"Our imagination spans that infinite moment, between the asterisk and the ampersand."

Serena

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: some questions about the site arrangement
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 05:17:26 PM »
Those are some good points, I will make a random questions/thoughts and discussion section now.

People are welcome to post their responses to prompts in the feedback section, I guess for me the stuff I write from prompts is pretty rough and not particularly something I want feedback on so I prefer to have it in amongst a thread. Hmm.. maybe let's see how we go like that and please let me know if it isn't working for you  :)

Serena

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ideas for this space
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 05:42:20 PM »
Here we are! I merged you into the new board!

Now for everyone:

Is there anything that you would find awesome/fun/helpful to have on this site? Go wild, really, anything. I can't promise it'll happen but I'd love to hear your ideas!   ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:48:47 PM by Serena »

Agent24

• CEO of Kandel-McGherkin Biodiesel International
    • View Profile
    • Toenail & Pancreas
Re: some questions about the site arrangement
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 10:57:29 PM »
Those are some good points, I will make a random questions/thoughts and discussion section now.

People are welcome to post their responses to prompts in the feedback section, I guess for me the stuff I write from prompts is pretty rough and not particularly something I want feedback on so I prefer to have it in amongst a thread. Hmm.. maybe let's see how we go like that and please let me know if it isn't working for you  :)

Thanks! Makes sense, indeed. I see what you mean about the prompt vs feedback.

I just hope to see the email function working for now  ;D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:59:23 PM by Agent24 »
"Our imagination spans that infinite moment, between the asterisk and the ampersand."