Author Topic: Poetry day-to-day updates.  (Read 186 times)

Matt

• View Profile
Poetry day-to-day updates.
« on: February 28, 2018, 09:00:35 PM »
I thought that this could be a supportive topic where users / writers / or all of us wonder-runners could post a day by day account of our craft and process. Of course only as much as we as individuals we feel comfortable with doing. The reason I personally think a topic like this could grow into something very supportive and helpful from us all is mainly because uh.... a small annoying fact of life; in other words, POETRY IS HARD, Y'ALL. And any sanctuary under which we can squeeze under some umbrella of self-esteem & peer support to shade us from the blazing heat of the struggle that being a writer can be very hard; and weird. Filled with magic sage-stuffing but also lions who meow instead of talking lion words.

Enjoy!

Let's Do This, Jacinda!

Matthew Enniss (tsoen user 'grey cadejo')

Antelope

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Poetry day-to-day updates.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 09:23:14 PM »
Yay! Awesome to have you here Matt. I agree, poetry does feel totally hard sometimes! Love to share updates with you  :D

Agent24

• CEO of Kandel-McGherkin Biodiesel International
    • View Profile
    • Toenail & Pancreas
Re: Poetry day-to-day updates.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 12:59:22 PM »
Perhaps you would like to join in on the Mexican Ultimatum and its following threads? The idea of that is indeed to check in with daily updates on your work (although don't feel bad if you miss some!) and hopefully to provide an encouraging place to inspire each other.
"Our imagination spans that infinite moment, between the asterisk and the ampersand."